Admittedly, there’s one sweet treat combination I can’t pass up, and that’s the amazing mixture of chocolate and peanut butter.
From my Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats to these amazingly easy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls, I love the simple ease of absolutely no baking with either recipe.
Watch out because these are incredibly addicting.
For a perfect holiday gift giving idea that everyone will love, serve them slightly frozen in a holiday tin. (Yes, you can freeze cookie dough.)
Recipe: No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Summary: Search no further for the yummiest No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball recipe. This easy, and addicting, chocolate peanut butter ball cookie wins the crowd over every time, with no baking at all.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- For ease in clean up, line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In 1 qt. saucepan, heat chocolate chips and water over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
- Set aside to cool.
- In separate bowl, stir together peanut butter, corn syrup, and powdered sugar until well blended.
- Slowly stir in the cereal until evenly coated.
- Lightly spray hands with cooking spray.
- For each ball, roll 1 tbs. of cookie mixture into 1 ½ inch ball, place balls on cookie sheet and press slightly so bottoms of balls are flat.
- Spoon about 1 tsp. cooled chocolate onto each ball.
- Refrigerate about 30 min. or until firm.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Share your Simple Holiday Recipe here, and be featured on Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.