In the past, many of you have taken advantage of fabulously free workshops at Home Depot. They are offering some great ones over the next few weekends, so here are the current workshops going on. You know how I think that paint is the quickest and most frugal face lift available for our home? Now you can reserve a free spot to learn some techniques. If you can’t go, no problem, more will be available. Pair this workshop with the Home Depot DIY or Home Depot Mover’s Sign up and you’ll get 10% of your in store purchase. (Must sign up separately.) The “Save Energy. Save Money.” workshop would be perfect as Fall approaches, starting to weatherize our homes is an important way to cut utility costs and find ways to save energy.
Don’t miss out on these free weekend workshops at Home Depot – they are a wonderful resource.
- Fall Face Lift: Interior & Exterior Painting
- Learn about patching, prep and maintenance for refreshing your home’s interior and exterior
- Find out about some of the basic tools and accessories to make your project easy, fast and clean
- Locate the best quality paint and products for the job
- Decorative Flooring Solutions
- Explore the range of laminate, tile or carpet flooring options that make your projects easy and affordable
- Discover the many products exclusive to The Home Depot, designed especially for easy décor coordination and installation
- Learn about the range of colors, textures and innovative benefits like stain resistance and warranties
- Save Energy. Save Money
- Identify several exclusive Eco Options and Energy Star–rated products that can help you start saving on energy costs in the fall
- Begin weatherizing your home with a range of low-cost sealants and insulation that make your home more comfortable and save you money
- Learn about other easy-to-install products that help you get lower electricity and water bill
- Fall Planting and Maintenance
- Maintain your yard year-round with the right products for the right climate
- Learn tips for eco-friendly gardening and weatherizing your yard
- Find out tips for maintaining curb appeal year-round
Thank You! We NEED to attend the flooring work shop… We have Oak floors from the 1960’s that need to be refinished and we need to install new tile in our bathroom and kitchen! What a wonderful resource! 🙂 Thanks!