It’s been awhile since I’ve shared any of my “great deals and steals.” I’ve gone on and on in past posts about my love of Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. The’re natural, which is pretty important to me considering how much the kids eat off the counter, plus once you spray the scents, you will understand how the words “happy” can be used to describe a cleaning product. It’s not an oxymoron. I’m addicted to their fabric softener. Even though I’d love to make my own, they don’t cut it with all our athletic clothes and a little Mrs. Meyers goes a long way.
I’m tangenting because the real reason I’m bringing them up is the amazing deal you’ll get today from a company called ePantry: my new favorite all-natural subscription service.
Since I’ve gone more natural with many of my personal care and cleaning products, I love that they have my favorites at prices that were cheaper than my store. I’ve been purchasing from them for over four months now and their customer service is unbelievable. They even offer an extra $2 off if you answer the question in the chat box.
ePantry stands for – reduce, reuse, recycle and SAVE! The average customer saves 26% vs their local grocery store on all home cleaning and personal care products, and they have so many products from which to pick.
When I think something may make your life easier as well as save you money, I want you to know about it and anytime a 100% Guarantee is offered, I’m sold and I am. I’ve purchased cleaning products, skin care, tooth paste and yes, even feminine hygiene. For those with little ones, everything is so safe.
ePantry is giving Beauty and Bedlam readers Free $10 Credit & Free Shipping for first-time orders!
I am so excited!!
To receive the Free $10 shopping credit:
1. Sign up with ePantry with this link:
This ensures that everyone who signs up through my referral link will receive their free credit, since it’s not found on their site.
2. Answer a few questions about your family and household products. They are trying to figure out your needs and only purchase those products that you really need/want. It takes just a few minutes (don’t over think them, I just went super fast. 🙂 )
3. Once you are finished, you have the option for them to pull together new products or you can pick your own. I picked my own since I knew I wanted specific items since I also use the “Yes” moisturizer. ePantry is really flexible, you can choose exactly what you want, when you want it and while it’s a subscription service, I’ve set my boxes to only come every few months. I just leave the other months empty.
To get the $10 off, there is a $20 minimum. The minimum is for first-time orders only.
4. Once you have filled your basket, click Finish & Pay. Your free hand soap and $10 credit will already be included.
Refer friends and family, get $10 off!
- If you refer friends and family to ePantry, each person you refer will get $10 in credit for their first order, just like I’m doing. And, more good news! You will also receive $10 in credit for each person who checks out. It’s a win-win!
To top it all off, don’t forget to use their wonderful customer service while you’re first setting this up! This is something that is hard to find- but the ePantry customer service “wizards” are truly attentive & helpful and I’ve chatted with them multiple times.
YAY for great deals on even better products! Go ahead and try it out for yourself!
P.S. I’m not being compensated for this post. It’s just an amazing offer that they’re sharing with my readers. I couldn’t pass it up.
I joined after your previous referral in the fall months. is this promo even better than that one?! But I’m not new now. Would you mind sharing some of your favorite scents for the fabric softener and any other products? I will try the fabric softener next time. I thought the Lemon Verbena hand soap a bit strong, and then I missed out on some of the yummy Christmas scents by not ordering them when I saw them. By the time I was ready they were all gone. 🙁
Yes, the Christmas scents are SO good. Right now, I am stocked in lavender. That’s all I’ve been using for my fabric softener and love it, so haven’t branched out yet. I use a very little and it makes everything smell so fresh. I haven’t tried the Lemon, so that’s good to know.