Since our family has been on a huge Chinese binge lately, it’s always fun to try something new. Peanut Butter noodles are always popular, but last year I was introduced to a unique twist on a Chinese noodle favorite.
Since Grape Jelly and Peanut Butter are two items that are easily stock piled for next to nothing cost wise, this meal is quick, easy, unique and under $5. If your kids are questioning the jelly, just try a bit and add more to create the flavors the love.
Peanut Butter Noodles (or PB & J Noodle Salad)
- 1/2 cup Natural Super Chunk® Peanut Butter Spread
- 1/3 cup Grape Jelly
- 1/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 8 ounces whole grain (or regular) spaghetti, cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Cook and drain spaghetti noodles.
- Chop and slice vegetables.
- Microwave Super Chunk Peanut Butter with Grape Jelly in large microwave-safe bowl at HIGH for 30 seconds; whisk until smooth.
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Serves 4 (Of course, I always double the recipe and I still keep it under $5.)