I can NOT believe it’s the end of the month and with that comes deadlines, new “to-do” lists, the start of my 31 Days of Balancing Beauty and the Budget series, as well as printing off coupons that will not be available tomorrow.
I love getting coupons in the mail and one great way to receive new, higher value coupons is by answering a few questions every once in awhile. Do you have opinions you want to share? Would you like to see different types of products in the marketplace? Do you enjoy doing surveys? Do you like the chance to win prizes or get rewards?
Becoming a member of Shopper’s Voice® is easy and membership is free.
Use the link above to complete the survey and you will automatically be eligible to receive exclusive money-saving coupons, free product samples, and other special offers by mail and email. Plus, you’ll also be instantly entered into our Grand Prize draw for $10,000 cash.
Christmas is right around the corner, and I am enjoying starting early by cashing in some of my Swagbucks. For those of you who have signed up, reignite with swagbucks and earn some great freebies by Christmas.
Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday!
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Swagbucks, SIGN UP NOW. I have a few posts written about using this simple search engine instead of others. While you browse, you receive “free bucks” to be used for free items.
Only 450 Swagbucks awards you a $5 Amazon card, so that is manageable even if you just search a few times a day.
For any new signups, Swagbucks is giving you $100 in Swagbucks just for signing up. Use the code BIGTIMEBUCKS when you register and you’ll have 100 swagbucks put into your account.
For everyone already registered, watch this Monday, Oct. 3 because Swagbucks is having a “code extravaganza”. They are going to release 60 Swagbucksthroughout the day for a fun freebie day.
Sign up here with Swagbucks, and start earning.
Many of the coupons will change tomorrow, so take advantage of these that say this is the last day to print. Hoping they re-set some great coupons tomorrow. Make sure you keep your eyes open.
- $0.75 off Scrub Sponge 3-pack or Larger
- $1.00 off 2 Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Pad
- $.50 off 1 Scotch-Brite Botanical Disinfecting Wipes
- $1.00 off Any JOHNSON’S Baby Shampoo
- $1.00 off (5) Weight Watchers Smart Ones
- $1.50 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Refills
- $2.00 off Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Kit
- $0.50 off Pledge or Armstrong Floor Cleaner
- $0.75 off TWO Shout Color Catchers
- $0.50 off Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop-Ins
- $0.50 off any Drano product
- $0.50 off fantastik All Purpose cleaner $.75 off Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Clean
- $0.50 off Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet product
- $0.50 off Pledge Multi Surface product
- $1.00 off Windex Multi-Surface cleaning products
- $1.50 off TWO Pledge Furniture Care products
- $1.00 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaners
- $0.75 off 2 Windex Glass cleaning products
- $0.75 off 1 Dove Hair Care Product
- $0.75 off one package of Truvia natural sweetener
- $1.00 off any Glade Press & Spray starter kit
- $1.00 off any Glade Scented Oil Candle holder
- $1.00 off 2 Glade Scented Oil Candle refill packs
- $3.00 off Glade PlugIns Lasting Impressions
- $1.00 off any TWO Glade 4-oz. Jar Candles
- $1.00 off on any Robitussin product
- $2.00 off any one e.p.t pregnancy test
- $1.00 off ANY 1 GRADUATES LIL’ ENTREES
- $1.00 off ANY 2 GRADUATES PUFFS OR LIL CRUNCHIES
- $0.75 off 1 Kashi Frozen Entree or Pizza Product
- $0.40 off 1 Fleischmann’s Pizza Crust Yeast
- $1.00 off 3 can or bowl of Campbell’s Select Harve
- $0.40 off TWO Totino’s Rolls Snacks
- $1.00 off FOUR Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza
- $0.40 off six Yoplait Yogurts