I wish this was my holiday home tour. I finally took pictures of not only the nooks and crannies of my holiday decor, but also of the scattered messes throughout (just to make you all feel better. ;)) I haven’t had time to get the pictures edited yet and now it’s almost Christmas. I have been posting a lot on Instagram and my IG stories, so you can get glimpses there. Honestly, it’s become my mini blog. In order to watch the pictures and videos on the story, you need to follow along on IG here.
Now onto some of our Christmas.
I’ve had this ready to post for weeks and yikes, I completely forgot. Over the years, we’ve purchased versions of these items for our guys and honestly, when in doubt, I always go for “prepper” and outdoor items because we know at some time, we may have a use for them.
The great things with these last minute finds it that you can still get them in two days with Amazon Prime.
- Intex Explorer K2 Kayak — $99.99
- Wasing Internal Frame Hiking Backpack — $49.99
- Wealers 7-Piece Outdoor Utensil Set — $24.99
- Guide to the Stars — $16.38
- Whetstone Cutlery Multi-Tool — $11.50
- Camping Hammock with Mosquito Net — $23.99
- Pocket Fisherman Fishing Pole — $28.06
- OuterEQ Hiking Sleeping Bag — $28.00
- Polaris Optics Skyview Binoculars — $169.99
- Therm-a-Rest Treo Chair — $69.98
- Etekcity Ultralight Portable Camping Stove — $9.99
- Alvantor 2-Person Camping Tent — $23.99
- Wildhorn Outfitters Microlite Travel Towel Bundle — $27.99
- YETI Rambler Bottle — $69.99
- Premium Solar Camping Shower Bag — $18.99
- BioLite Camp Stove Bundle — $199.95
- Expower Drop-Proof Splash-Proof Speaker — $40.99
- Zippo 4-in-1 Woodsman Tool — $45.35
- Light My Fire Tinder on a Rope — $5.22
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter — $19.95
Affiliate links used.