* I just grabbed my free sample of Cinnabon Cream of Wheat. There’s something really nice about having fun things in the mail besides bills and junk mail. 🙂
* We typically use Redbox because we have one close, but for those of you with a Blockbuster Express you may rent a FREE DVD at any kiosk now through 1/18 with the code ESU11B. Limit one per credit card. Find a kiosk located near you.
* Get a free sample of Crest 3D Whitestrips Advanced seal. (I am going to admit that I purchased these myself and they do work very well. I was pleasantly surprised.
Click here to see a few more freebies
* This is a new $3 off Boost printable coupon when paired with the great deal at Rite Aid this week makes then nearly free. (Find it under 90210, which brings me back to my highschool days. Thx Jenny)
* I wish they had these kind of coupons available when our little ones were small. Submit a tip or trick to Earth’s Best baby food and get $5 in coupons mailed to you!
* I hesitate to post this since I have not been able to get the site to load, but maybe one of you will be more fortunate. Enter for a chance to win free milk for a year (120 of you will win) and the first 100,000 people who enter will get a coupon for free milk (up to $4) w/purchase.
I just wanted to say thank you for giving us the info about the big after-Christmas sale at Dayspring. When my items arrived last week I was so excited. I was able to purchase the 3 “lamps” set that depict the birth of Jesus that I had been wanting. I also got some beautiful ornaments and pitchers and such. Thank you also for being a servant of Christ. Not only do I read your blog for great deals but you are such an inspiration to us all. May God continue to bless you.
Your sister in Christ,
@Jennifer Roberts, thanks so much for your kind words, Jennifer. I am thrilled you loved the Dayspring products. They are truly one of my fav companies. 🙂
Do you know of a site similar to yours that works for Canada? Thanks!
Thank you for posting sales and freebies (and everything else!) 😀
Here’s a link for the whymilk contest.