Partnering with other bloggers and the friendships that arise from these collaborations has been a huge blessing of blogging. During this week, I’ve partnered with two groups of friends about two of my favorite topics: free things and food, with both beginning tomorrow.
I’m excited to participate again in the Virtual Progressive Dinner. Each day a new blog will host a different part of our holiday meal. I’m hosting the “bread” portion of the meal on Friday, so come by and link up any of your special bread kind of recipes. Anything goes – sweet bread, quick bread, yeast bread, rolls…the sky is the limit.
- Kate will get this party started on Monday, December 6, with Drinks and Appetizers served up at Cooking During Stolen Moments.
- On Tuesday, December 7, Jessie Leigh hosts us for Soups and Salads at Parenting the Tiniest of Miracles.
- Amy, from Finer Things in Life, will be Wednesday, December 8, for a Holiday Entreé.
- Jeff is hosting Side Dishes at his awesome new cooking blog, Food Plus Heat, on Thursday, December 9.
- Link up your Holiday Bread recipes with me, right here at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam on Friday, December 10.
- Then on Saturday, December 11, The Happy Housewife will finish things off with Delicious Desserts.
And the second collaboration?
It’s our second round of our Holiday Giveaway Bash. We couldn’t get all our prizes done before Thanksgiving, so we have some more really special gifts to give away. I’m kicking Monday off with some amazing cookware, a basket of baking goods for my foodie friends, Walmart gift card, five unbelievable gift certificates from one of my favorite jewelry designers, Lisa Leonard and a few more surprises…and that’s just one day. I’ll be sharing the giveaways Monday and Tuesday, but they will be open all week to enter. My partners will also have giveaways with varying ones on each blog.
Participating Blogs Include: