- Sign up for Chili’s email club and receive special coupons, birthday freebie and an immediate Free coupon for chips and queso. ( I LOVE Queso).
- $5 worth of Kellogg’s coupons is back. Grab these while they last.
- Tons of new coupons just reloaded this week, including $1 off both Kashi cereal, and their cereal bars. This is for those of you who are looking for the all-natural coupons. 🙂 Also, there were new cleaning product coupons loaded, as well as yogurt, cereal, candy, Land-o-Lakes butter and some Vitamin coupons.
- Typically charging $25 for these classes, the Red Cross is offering free one-hour CPR classes in more than 100 locations across the nation on March 19, 2011. You can check for a location in your area here. (As a home school mom, this is definitely something I want to take advantage of, but of course, everyone would benefit from this class.)
- All Starbucks locations are offering a free petite dessert with any handcrafted beverage purchase. This begins today and goes through Saturday (March 10-12, 2011) but only between 2 and 5 p.m.
Other posts you might enjoy