My nine year old daughter and I just spent a few hours together coloring and creating together. Honestly, I thought she would be too old for this adorable carriage, but today, I sure am glad she isn’t. I savored every moment. We had such a fun time together, but now I will let my husband come on board with the assembly of this great fun carriage.
Wearables by Kid Constructions  is the the unique line of creative constructible toys that puts a twist on classic play pattern. Wearables offers construction play that transforms into role-play as your child will create, construct, and wear their creations. Combining all the elements of creative, crafting, imagination, and active play that is also fun for the entire family.
I love giving gifts that actually use the creative minds of children. There are only so many video games they can play and by igniting their imagination, hours of fun happens. Just like the “old days.”
Each Wearables kit comes with die-cut corrugated pieces that kids and grownups construct together to create a wearable-sized airplane, bulldozer, or Princess Carriage.
Here are the steps:
- Create: Kids will decorate their Wearable with crayons, markers, paint, stickers, paper cutouts, and beyond!
- Construct: Grownup help will probably be needed at this point to construct the three dimensional Wearable play structure per the easy to follow directions. They also offer video assistance online.
- Once decorated and assembled, the child can step into the Wearable for hours of role playing fun!
Prices range from $24.99 – $29.99. All Wearables  products are designed, produced, and packed in the USA and are eco-friendly, biodegradable, and recyclable.
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what lucky child will receive this gift if you win.
(Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site –
you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Follow @beautyandbedlam  then Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
Win fun $100 Toy Prize Pack from @KCWearables  and @beautyandbedlam http://beautyandbedlam.com/tag/giveaways/
3) “Like” Balancing Beauty and Bedlam on Facebook (if you already do, share this contest on your page)
4)Subscribe to my site by email  or in a reader to stay on top of all of the tips and ideas that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
US citizens eligible. Giveaway will end Friday, November 23. I received product to review.