How is it possible to have three, tiny ingredients taste like you spent all day in the kitchen, and have a group of 30 women ask for the recipe?
Often, my desire is to bake from scratch, but too many times I am racing, and need something I can throw together in a hurry. This easy cream cheese danish recipe is your answer.
I have determined that there is absolutely nothing that can go wrong with a mixture of cream cheese and crescent rolls, yet when you add a little sugar into this mix, sheer mouth melting deliciousness occurs.
This is the sweet mixture, but if you are looking for a similar, yet savory dish, try my Sausage Crescent Roll Recipe , perfect for brunch.
Recipe: Cream Cheese Danish
Summary: With the mixture of cream cheese, crescent rolls and sugar, a melt in your mouth dessert occurs with little work and less time.
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar.
- 2 can of crescent rolls
- any kind of filling or jam (strawberry, apple pie, blueberries: optional)
- Mix 8 oz cream cheese (softened) with 1 cup sugar.
- In a greased 9X12 pan take 1 can of crescent rolls and roll out in bottom of pan…pinch seams.
- Spread cream cheese mixture top.
- Roll another can of crescent rolls on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 min @ 350.
- Serve cold.
- There are so many variations that can be made with this base mixture of cream cheese, crescent rolls and sugar. Once you’ve made the original recipe, play with the flavors by adding jam or extract. Try one teaspoon of vanilla, lemon or even almond for a unique twist. The sky is the limit, and it’s fun to be creative.
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Yes, another yummy and simple, holiday recipe  for your “Go To” list. Please share and check back for more. If you are interested in having your featured, submit your recipe for consideration.