When I started Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, it was with the intent of privately chronicling one woman’s passionate pursuit of trying to balance it all…the good, bad and ugly.
With 400,000 page views a month, 10000 RSS subscribers and over 35,000 Twitter and Facebook followers, my lifestyle journey is not so private anymore. It’s continually growing and striving to bring you the best ideas, products, and encouragement in family management and frugal living.
My readers appreciate an authentic look at intentional living through strengthening family ties, encouraging meal time memories, food/meal planning, personal finance, home decor, frugal fashion – all topics which encourage making ones home a haven.
If you have a family- friendly company or products that stand behind these related topics, I would love for you to consider advertising on Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
In 2011, my desire to bring the topics from my blog to my readers in real life came to fruition as I launched, along with my co-host, the Becoming Conference. Through this first of its kind conference, our desire to encourage women definitely hit a sweet spot and we had close to 600 women our inaugural year. We’d love for you to considering partnering with us as we continue to bring the best content possible to women year after year.
Through a highly interactive readership, I have a close relationship with my readers. If your company and product are things I feel passionately about, I will engage your brand in a unique way.
I have served as a P&G spokesperson, Land ‘O Frost Mom, a behind the scenes correspondent for Payless Shoes at NYC Fashion Week, contributing author to Dayspring’s (in)courage site, named one of All You Magazine’s Top Saving Star bloggers and worked with such companies as Frigidaire, Hillshire Farms, Tanger Outlets, Arm & Hammer, Weber, Dayspring, Unilever, Kraft, S.C, Johnson, P&G, TJ Maxx, Invisalign, Savings.com and many others.
Many options of advertisement are available on this site:
- Sidebar Advertisement – Choose from either a 125×125 or 300×250 size.
- Sponsored Posts – Partnering with brands I believe in are a high priority. A sponsored post would be creatively crafted based on my experience with your product. A link would be placed at the bottom of a post which states your company as a sponsor. This would give you additional exposure since it would reach not only my readers, but all of my subscribers by email and readers.
- Give Aways and Product reviews – These are done on a very limited basis for products that uplift and encourage Balancing Beauty and Bedlam’s core values. I will not recommend any products unless I have tested them first. If you are interested in a giveaway, I request one product for my family and one to give away to my readers (minimum value of $250).
- Pitch Me Your Idea – I love the creative process, and am very open to other ideas. If you are interested in working with me on another project, feel free to let me know.
- Request a Media Kit and consider partnering with our Becoming Conference
This blog is solely written and edited by me and all opinions expressed on this blog are my own. I give full disclosure on all forms of paid advertising and give aways.